Re: Re: OT cats again ;-) and again ref food

Wow, that's love, Marge.
20 yrs ago, even if you fed your cats reasonably good stuff, they could
still get FUS (Feline Urinary tract Syndrome). The companies knew about
the problem but did nothing. The more the public was educated, though,
the greater the demand to do something about it. And, lo and behold, it
became a cash cow. These companies wised up and found they can make all
sorts of varieties (housecat blend, sensitive stomach blend) and start
hogging more shelf space and demanding higher prices. But at least we
got the FUS blends.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5