RE: Hibiscus

Dear All,

I have a five foot tall hibiscus that is at least 10 years old.  It goes out
in the late spring and comes back inside in the fall.  It will bloom for a
few months in the winter and then takes a rest.  Sometimes it gets a good
haircut before going back outside.
I pick off leaves on branches I intend to prune back and feed the leaves to
my bearded dragons (lizards).  They enjoy the blossoms as well. I have two
other hibiscus that are more compact and also come indoors.

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)