Re: como

Hmmm- mine is a different plant- Pennisetum messiacum "red bunny
tails".  Except mine wasn't anywhere near that pink.  I think I like
yours better- looks more compact and has more bunny tails- but oh well-
this is the one I've got. See link-

http://www.provenwinners.com/plants/detail.cfm?photoID=6480&doSearch=1&searchGenus=Pennisetum&;

Theresa