Re: head count

Me too, enjoy the stories, information, banter & pictures, even the
occasional tantrum, um venting. You seem to be willing to put up with mine.
I'll forgive you your soapboxes, if you'll forgive mine, OK?
Still warm during the day & frost at night here. Hoping to get a bit more
done today before I go to work.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho, at the joining of the Clearwater & Snake rivers