Re: head count

Well, I'm still here.  Check my email a couple of times a day and
always look forward to what this group is up to.
I'm not an expert on anything but I've been gardening for so
many years that I have tried a lot of things - and of course I
have opinions.  My garden, here in the Hudson Valley about
40 miles north of New York City wouldn't impress most of you.
Instead of having a landscape design, I plant things wherever
I can dig a hole - about half of the acre is boulders and rock
outcroppings.  But I love the natural look.  In fact, I love every
thing about my garden, even though I really do know its faults
and weaknesses.
Auralie, Zone 5

In a message dated 02/12/2005 6:46:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
red4@omni-tech.net writes:
So, since we have many list members (maybe?).. can we get a head count on
> who reads the e-mail daily, weekly, or duh! Might also want to include
where
> you are from, as some of us have short memory spans, or a tad about
yourself