Re: head count

I read from here almost every day and learn from all the varied interest in
the group. I have been here from quite awhile before we split off from AHS.
I am a Master Gardener from Missouri and Oklahoma, that started gardening as
far back as my teens.... but that was when I HAD to take care of the grass
and rose beds. Now I garden in between working as a hairstylist and mother
of a teenager and a 31 year old daughter, grandmother of 3 beautiful little
girls, teacher of 2-3 grade Sunday school, and wife of 20 years to a
wonderful guy(that just bought me my first green house for Valentines)!
I have lived in various zones... Texas gulf coast, New Mexico, Missouri and
now Western Oklahoma. I have tried to do as Johnny Appleseed.... plant as
you move around the world. I have left over 5 houses that I have
relandscaped until I felt there was nothing left to do. I have learned
something from everyone of those moves.
I live by Ruth Stouts ideals in her book "No work gardening". I use lots of
newspapers, grass clippings and mulch. We live on 2 acres now and have worked on this same place for almost 8 years.
Thank you to you all for allowing me to read from this group of very
knowledgeable gardeners!
I hope everyone will write more about themselves as I can never remember whom everyone is and where they are from.
Tricia
zone 6b
western Ok