To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:41 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] como

Lagurus obovatus
aka: Hare's Tail Grass, Rabbit's Tail Grass, Turk's Head Grass, Bunnies' Tails
Nice photo:
http://www.b-and-t-world-seeds.com/images/67572.jpg
I thought it was an annual, I grew it from seed. It's very easy. I came across this on it:
"Lagurus ovatus, a cute annual grass with fluffy flowers that's easily
grown from seed, isn't even mentioned in two major grass encyclopedias."

Park Seed sells it:
http://snipurl.com/cq9x

Since hers is perennial, it's possible we aren't talking about the same
grass. Or maybe her red species is perennial, compared to my annual one.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5

Not much in the way of info on a quick google image search.... anyone got
the real name for this? Looks cute....

Kitty is it hardy for us?

Donna