Re: Happy Birthday Maria!

Maria, while I cannot imagine what it was like losing Ray, I am profoundly
sorry to hear about your loss. I can completely empathize with losing your
dog. I lost my eleven year old Boxer on February 1 and the sorrow I feel at
her death is indescribable. I cannot even begin to think what you must be
going through with your losses.

Please know that you are in our prayers, and we hope you will join in with
us when you can. As Ceres said so well, please try and remember to
celebrate your own life as you go through this time.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.