Re: head count

In a message dated 2/12/05 8:52:04 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< If you've realized you don't want to
do it over again somewhere else, just stay put  >>

Kitty, the home has very little landscaping & few trees but land & a
beautiful long brick ranch home which would be good.  We now have a 2 story.  I love
it but suppose the steps may become a challenge at sometime.  My garden has
been my own sweat, blood & tears but with more land & a new start seems a very
big task at my age and I am not into hiring work done but I won't say 'never'.
        Ceres