Re: pics

David, I have 4 hibs (a yellow std, a db white, a db rose & a yellow/orange)
which I have had for a long time.  I do not get blooms in the winter and it is
a challenge to maintain foliage.  I think that is due to the lack of humidty,
however, I prune back in early spring, set them outdoors & they are worth the