Re: Re: Head count...

Hello Zem....

It is good to meet you....!

Yes..I would think we do have the state pretty well covered...*smile*...
I might be moving to Chattanooga soon ( this summer ) if it works out
that way.....it is a beautiful city (small ) and I love the climate
there....seem to be almost perfect for my gardening tastes...

I have moved around almost all of my life and think that now is the time
to settle down and watch my garden come to fruitation ( whatever that is
) :O) before I get too old to enjoy working in it....

I find myself leaning towards tropicals...Brugsmansia..
Elephants ears..and Cannas (at the moment ) although, I try to grow almost anything I can get my hands on....*grin*...

I too, am a Master Gardener In Sumner County....
although, ( and I am saying this just for myself )
I am not sure what that means....I took the classes,
did the time.....got the certificate...and still, am not sure what it
means....I think I might have been a "Master Gardener" before I took the
classes......do I sound confused ?

Kay