Re: Re: Head count...

Ahh...Thanks Kitty for putting it into perspective for me....

I hope I did not seem to "hard" on the subject...
and I apologize if I have said something that hurt someone feelings...I
sometimes say things the "wrong" way........( I was speaking only from
my own experience )

and only for the way I feel right now,as of this moment....

Kay