From: Jesse Bell
Sent: 2/12/2005 8:18:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] head count- Zem

Well, ya'll can count me in more as a regular now.  I have mostly been
skimming every day and answer on certain topics.  At home I'm so stinking
busy I don't have much time to e-mail, at work I was limited to a few
minutes a day.  But I lost my job Friday.  Long story short...our law firm
is small, an attorney messed up a really important case that cost our client
a lot of money.  Our client left us (it was our firm's bread and butter) so
the money is just not there.  I was the bottom of the totem pole..so my
position went first (after firing the attorney who botched the case...which
was about 6 months ago).  *sigh*  So...after feeding goats, getting kids and
hubby off to work/school...I can check in more frequently.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6