Re: Re: Head count...nowMG

In a message dated 2/13/05 3:17:15 PM, Cornergar@aol.com writes:

<<  Must I tear up my certificate and never claim
any association with MGs? >>

Kathy, I would say not.  You completed your requirements.  You sucessfully
completed the MG program but currently you are not certified.
    Your business sounds interesting and I know so well it is hard work.
Greenhouse work is physically difficult, too.  You need to love it!
    You didn't tell us where you are gardening or maybe I missed it.
        Ceres