Re: head count OT

Kathy, the Hudson Valley is indeed beautiful country - and you're right
about the rocks.   I grew up in the Florida panhandle, but we have lived
in the Peekskill area for nearly 50 years now, and I hope and pray I
never have to live anywhere else.
The airport is Stuart, and it;s a lot easier to handle than any of the
three New York City ones, but as for being international - well, maybe
it goes to Canada.  We use it but have to change to get to anywhere
we are going.
I'm glad your memories of the area are good.  My three sons grew up
here and moved as far away as they could - Washington state and
Colorado - but we consider ourselves real New Yorkers.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/13/2005 3:55:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,