To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] head count

Awww, Jesse! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your job. What a lousy
deal.

If it is any consolation, my firm has hit hard times too. We have lost some
clients (not due to any errors though) and the firm has had to let an
attorney and some staff go. There has also been a moratorium on raises for more
than 6 months now. That's starting to really piss me off. I was supposed to
get my raise in August. Nothin.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7