Re: Golden Showers Climber now Hot Lava

Kitty,
I was at Sunshine Nursery the other day and the girl that sells me more plants mentioned a "Knockout rose" that blooms all summer. She loves it and highly recommended it. I didn't buy it but have thought about it since then. They have a web site and I think they do mail order but on a very small scale. www.sunshinenursery.com
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Golden Showers Climber now Hot Lava

Sometimes it is just luck finding things. Like finding Rosa 'Knockout'. I
was looking for 'Knock Out' - or was it the other way around? I tried for a
long time to find the full name or combined species parentage of my
Lonicera with no luck. Finally called the Mailorder nursery that sold it -
they didn't have it either. I'll never know.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net>