RE: Golden Showers Climber now Hot Lava

I realize the hype is on knockout roses currently around here, but to be
honest, I think the carpet roses are much better. The red version (sorry,
not sure what they call it) has absolutely out bloomed any other for me. It
doesn't get any of the nasty looking issues that other roses get here. It is
in my no care area, and just blooms its heart out all summer long.

Donna