RE: Yard guy

Speaking of fruit trees :)

I bought one of those patio peach trees (ok, I should go get you guys the
name, but I am tired) anyways, maroon color leafs, pruned to death type last
spring at the DIY store. Just caught my eye... Anyways, one thing lead to
another and it never got transplanted into a larger decorative pot, so come
fall, no time to figure out just what to do with this tree, frost coming, so
I brought it inside. Well it didn't like that at all! During the Xmas
decorating season, decided it was definitely dead, so opened the patio door
and just set it on the deck thinking well glad I never did get around to
repotting it...it went from the nice warm house to minus something
outside....

Well we had a few nice days... and the darn thing is sprouting out on the
deck! I never would have believed it just went dormant indoors, nor with
that drastic throwing outside temperature difference that it survived!

Now I am sure it will die <lol>

Donna