Re: head count now cut flowers

The cut flowers are my favorite part of my business..also the least
profitable. I'm not much of a natural born salesman. Have a tendency to say " you don't
really need this do you?" or a variation on that theme. Most of my customers
are businesses 'tho I have a few women who like to treat themselves every
other week or for special occasions.The subscription deal is this.. $15 a bucket
of at least 50 conditioned stems (includes greens) delivered every Tues
generally May 15-Oct...my call and my choice of flowers. The bank gets 2
arrangements every week for $28 using my containers. Could prob get more in a bigger town
but Tuscola is pop.4000 and I don't think it would pay given time and gas
prices to drive to Champaign 25 mi. away. Kathyz5 IL