To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:05 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Golden Showers Climber now Hot Lava

I realize the hype is on knockout roses currently around here, but to be
honest, I think the carpet roses are much better. The red version (sorry,
not sure what they call it) has absolutely out bloomed any other for me. It
doesn't get any of the nasty looking issues that other roses get here. It is
in my no care area, and just blooms its heart out all summer long.

Donna

Several people on this list raved about the Knockout Rose (cherry-red
color)
so I bought one last summer AND a Blushing Knockout (pink). Blooming all
summer is nice, but what I'm really thrilled about was there was no sign
of
black spot throughout or wet summer.

Kitty
neIN Z5