Re: Re: Head count...

Josh, Lynda and I are from just outside Memphis. I was born there -- back when the earth was cooling.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Haskell" <haskell@ncweb.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Head count...

OK, so who started this head count thing?? I spent half the weekend
trying to keep up with my mail, and still have 79 unread messages! (But it
has been interesting. Four from Tennessee; my wife grew up in Memphis.) And
who's doing the counting? I haven't seen any tally yet.

Josh Haskell
Ohio -- Zone 5

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>