Re: head count now cut flowers

You are 'K' and I am 'C'. No one will have a problem!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b
On Tuesday, February 15, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

Would love to give you a bouquet anytime you're in the area! Many of the
people who buy flowers from me have great gardens but they don't want to remove
any of the highlights or mess up their careful compositions. These people are
the most appreciative 'cause they love flowers! Kathy (Am thinking I should
change my name so our friends won't confuse us. Should I sign "Corner "instead?)