To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] pics

Welllllll- I'll try to stay off of my soap box (or at least make this short)- but suffice it to say that downhill skiing/snowboarding is WAY more dangerous than riding a bike. Contrary to popular belief, snow if not soft if you crash in it- and rocks and trees certainly aren't. Maybe you (and any other of you skiiers) would consider protecting not only your hands from frostbite, but also your brain from major trauma this winter...
Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

No I don't!  Maybe that's the problem!

DF