Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

In a message dated 02/16/2005 10:00:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:
<< Count me as one of those kids who rode absolutely everywhere on my bike
before helmets were ever invented for us and I survived. I rode in the
backseat of the car, unstrapped, and survived. Skated without pads or
helmets and survived. >>

I did all those things before seatbelts and helmets were even thought of,
and my sons even raced motorcycles without helmets.  However there
have been at least two incidents where seatbelts have saved lives in
our family that I wouldn't think of riding without them now.  I'm terrified
of air bags, though.