Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

Have you seen now where the hybrid cars might have to fork over more
money ? Might just be California, but I saw some short pieces about the
fact that since they use little gas, they aren't paying their "share" of
road use taxes that are collected through gas purchases. Somebody now
wants to tax odometer readings.

Re your daughter's Ford - does she have the option NOT to repack (though
I'm sure she will have it done) or is there some law requiring her to do
so?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5