Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

Wow! I'm glad to hear that it helped to keep him whole! Thanks for sharing that story.

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/16/05 9:42:57 AM, tchessie@comcast.net writes:

<< bike helmets aren't
intended to protect you from cars >>

Theresa, my brother has been hit 4 times riding a bike in Calif. He would not be around to day or least not in able mental condition had it not been for his helmet. He held out for a number of yrs but now agrees it is insane to ride without a helmet. His helmet was cracked in one accident & the producer requested the helmet replacing it with a new one.
Ceres