To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] planning trip to Calif

David,
My sister lives around Santa Monica. I want to spend some time around San Francisco and if time permits I would love to see the Redwood Forest.
I want to see and do it all but I know that isn't possible. I will look up the Golden Gate park and Fioli.
thank you,
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>