To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] airbags

So what do you mean, I'm sick? Read carefully "my sister went through his computer and found copius amounts of child porn." All I said was his demise was funny. It's okay for death to be funny, you know. Doesn't have to be tragic or weepy every time. In fact, most of the time it's not anything more than what it is. Some times it's tragic; some times it's comic. Most times it's boring.