RE: jesse' new found liberty

Geesh... I really need to catch up on old messages here..

Sorry to hear about your job, but sounds like it may turn out to be a good
thing ! :)

Hope the girls find their dreams in a modeling career....

And Welcome back... you don't realize how much you enjoy your computer till
you can't find a connection into the internet!(or in your case, it is in the