Re: hib care

Do you think snails/slugs are getting in the greenhouse, because the leaves
have holes in them too. Should I make a beer trap in there? I'm religiously
NOT watering them. But, should I give them a dose of fertilizer as they
probably need it?

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Try
> that first.  Then if it still languishes then give it the bleach.  Also,
if
> you haven't been feeding it give it half strength and a tablespoon of
Epsom
> salts.  Also, if you have it a little Super Thrive wouldn't hurt.  By the
> way, in the winter...and I think your climate is fairly close to mine
though
> a little colder...they pretty much languish in the winter anyway.
>
> DF
> http://www.atouchofthetropics.net

See