From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]jesse' new found liberty

Thanks Kathy...and you don't have to say a word.  I'm really O.K.  I have
several "irons in the fire" and I'm looking to work at home.  Going to New
Orleans this weekend to look into designing and painting needlepoint
patterns for a big store down there.  Took my twins to a "model search"
Saturday.  They have been bugging me for the last 2 years to try out
modeling.  I said no..not until they were 16 and could drive themselves.
Turns out the agency hosting the model search is the one I used to model for
in 1983.  The owner said, "you look familiar..." I said, "yeh..I modeled for
you YEARS ago...and now my daughters are wanting to try this". She pulled me
aside and said, "we are really looking for models in your age group and you
look great...I want you to come and see me...SOON".  Brandi placed third,
overall.  Brianna won a "head-shot" from Casablanca.  They are so excited.
I take them in next Tuesday to sign contracts and such.  AND last but not
least...I'm drafting my business plan and hoping to open a new
business....so, I'm really fine.  And truly...when one door closes, another
opens.  I believe that.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6