To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] planning trip to Calif

DF-  what is Filoli??

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hi Tricia

Uh, where's Monticito? Is that a part of Sacramento? Anyway, if you come west from Sac. then I can suggest a really great Hibiscus nursery... : ). Just kidding. Theresa may know of more areas in the Sac. area however if you are coming down more toward the Bay Area then I can give you some really nice gardens. Golden Gate Park has a few and then there is Filoli which is down the penninsula a little bit. That is really a treat.

If you do come this way let me know and if you'd like to see the hibs you are welcome anytime.

DF
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>