Re: jesse' new found liberty

My philosophy has always been "if you can see daylight, run for it." So far, it's been a fun trip.

On Friday, February 18, 2005, at 06:24 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Thanks ya'll...really. And my soul has been yearing to get OUT of a law firm and into something more creative...for years now.

From: "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT]jesse' new found liberty
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:08:16 -0600

You will indeed my dear. Cream always rises to the top. And I'm not
surprised that woman wanted you to model. You ARE a knockout whether you
believe it or not. Look at your girls. Utterly gorgeous. I've met your
ex (ugh) I know where they get it from. And this hiatus will give you
the opportunity to do something more creative which your soul has been
screaming for.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A