Re: peony people

Thank you for clarifying that Kitty. I'd have probably mulched it to death
and then never have any blooms. I'll make sure the tubers are lightly
covered.
THANKS everyone. I'll probably plant them together so they can help support
one another. Now, do I cut the WHOLE thing back in the fall? I'm guessing
yes since they are from tubers. Just want to make sure I do this right.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.