RE: jesse' new found liberty

I know what you mean about the labor intensive thing. I think that's why I
decided to get my masters and teach and consult rather than work in the
nursery business. I found out quick that it left me NO time for my own
yard! That's what I love most about gardening. Experimenting with designs
and new plants at my place. I still love propagation, but not for selling
purposes. I love to watch seeds germinate and then grow into something
really interesting and beautiful. I've decided to try and really turn my
place into a show place this year. Although if I have 2 new dogs by spring
I'll probably be running around the yard going "get out of there!" most of
the time. LOL!

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.