To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] planning trip to Calif

Ok- well what kinds of gardening things are you interested in? And how far are you considering driving? And, where is Monticito? (surely you don't mean Montecito outside Santa Barbara??)

Theresa

pdickson wrote:

I am working on planning a trip to Calif in April for 10 days. We will fly in and out of Sacramento. We will rent a card so that we can drive to my sisters place in Monticito.
I was hoping some of you could recommend some great gardening things to see and do while we are there.
This is a trip for our 20th anniversary.
Thank you in advance for any help!
Tricia