RE: daylilly question

Marge,

Would you happen to know what height flower he would be interested in (as in
10" or 48")?  Would he like something with a different colored eye or is he
going for a more uniform look?  Varied time of bloom or all at once?  I'm
probably taking this too seriously, but that's what happens when you're
really into something!

I have a daylily day ahead of me- meeting that starts at 11:30 and usually
goes until mid-afternoon.  We're planning a National Convention for July
2006, so we got lots to talk about.  Actually, the program for today is one
of those "everything you wanted to know about daylilies" kind of things.
I'm talking about internet resources, but other people are speaking on great
nurseries to order from, e-mail robins, culture, symposiums, etc.

Eva, I've got to get you to a meeting someday!

I'll get back to you Marge!

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)