Re: jesse' new found liberty

In a message dated 2/18/05 8:42:38 PM, jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

<< interested in the needlepoint and opening a knitting/needlework type
store.  >>

Jesse, certainly knitting is the current hot craze.  I was a longtime knitter
in my early life as it was easy to pickup & take with while toting children.
I have recently picked up the needles again.
    What ever you do, I wish you well.