From: Cersgarden@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]jesse' new found liberty
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:58:50 EST

In a message dated 2/18/05 8:42:38 PM, jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

<< interested in the needlepoint and opening a knitting/needlework type
store. >>

Jesse, certainly knitting is the current hot craze. I was a longtime knitter
in my early life as it was easy to pickup & take with while toting children.
I have recently picked up the needles again.
What ever you do, I wish you well.
Ceres