Re: peony people

Andrea, my 'Festiva Maxima' is about three feet wide and high, but it
stands alone.  I have a row of other varieties planted about two feet
apart, but they don't grow as large.  Maybe they're too close, but they
have been doing well for more than 30 years now.

In a message dated 02/19/2005 9:35:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,