Re: Ilex opaca

Thanks Auralie, that helps. So far I've only been able to locate it at
Forest Farm; hope to find someplace closer. FF did have one cultivar
'Cardinal' listed as hardy to Z5; the others only to 6 or even only 7.

Their site doesn't mention anything about male or female. Isn't that the
suituation for all hollies? We have quite a number of different hollies
here, so I'm hoping something would bloom at the same time to pollinate,
but wouldn't I still need to ask for a female to get the berries?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5