Heart attack time!

Didja ever spend a lot of time on a project, save it to a disk, then when
you opened it the disk was empty?

On Saturdays, we have no customers at my work, so for the most part, the day
is mine.  I was working on a project.  About ten garden groups from our
display gardens had handed in their plant wish lists.  I coordinated most of
their requests - even stayed there a couple hours after closing to get
semi-finished to a point.  Spent about 8 hours on it finding plants in
catalogues, substituting better choices, making a table to work from when I
write the orders up.  Put the file on a diskette and brought the whole pile
home.

I just now opened  the file to begin working on it again.  It's on the disk,
but when I opened it, it was a blank page.  Tried again.  Nothing.  Holy
s.....!  Did I save it on the work computer?? not sure.....

Before jumping in the car to see if the file is at work, I gave it one more
shot.  I put the diskette in my E drive instead of the A drive.  My E is a
removable Superdisk drive.  It takes both Superdisks and regular diskettes.

And it worked.  Whew!

Kitty
neIN, Z5