Re: garden documentation

I use an Excel spread sheet to keep track of seeds I plant. Planting 10 seeds of anything is a major crop for me--usually I plant two or three. But since I plants lots of twos and threes, I would totally lose track of what I think I'm doing if I didn't write it down somewhere. And the math functions make Excel the place to do it--easy to calculate germination percentages and days. I can even extend the spread sheet to include transplanting/grafting, flowering, and fruiting.

Probably ought to start another one for cuttings, especially since some things take forever. or nearly, to root.