Re: Weekend report

Watch out for that Algerian Ivy. I was told it wasn't hardy here. It is, and
has taken over. I would be happy to ship any amount of it to anyone who

I also have more than enough 'Glacier' English Ivy. It's lovely in a pot,
but tried to eat the utility room from the outside in. Granted, it and the
Algerian got a running start when my mom was sick, the years before she
died, but they're still a menace, imho.

Glad Ms Fatma's feeling better.