Re: Weekend report

Really? I've never had a problem with the Algerian. It's the English that
makes me crazy. I spend a lot of time mowing it. After four years my
Algerian has just started to climb the outside walls. It will be pulled
down, as I use it for ground cover only. At my old house it covered a
hideous concrete box former owners had placed around a cedar tree. It did
climb into the trunk a bit, but not nearly as bad as the English climbs.
Hm, guess it just depends on where it is.

My horticulture teacher always suggested its use rather than the English as
it doesn't climb nearly that much here.

Andrea H
EarthLink Revolves Around You.