Re: RE: [CHATkerria japonica

That sound stunning!  Mine is the single- which I really love too.

Theresa

Chris@widom-assoc.com wrote:

Theresa,

I have the double flowered variety of kerria like I remember from my
childhood home.  Did you get the double or single flowered one?  My stand is
quite large now and I've been meaning to cut it back to stimulate new grow.
I love the kelly green stems of young growth.  I once made an arrangement
with those bare branches and the branches of one of my calicarpas that has
violet berries along the length of the stem.  A huge vase of these is one of
my favorite combinations!

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)