Re: Another weekend report

Yes- it did fall under recall and I took it in and they fixed it in all
of 20 minutes while I waited.  When the grass is long and thick or wet,
it uses up the battery's juice faster- but always cuts right through.
And even with this, I haven't ran out of battery juice yet.  I did have
to remind myself that it is still a real lawnmower- after I used it a
couple of times, I went out one day an mowed in bare feet- boy did my
husband let me have it!  I do now wear shoes while I mow- but it is so
different that the noisy fumey gas ones- it's easy to forget that there
is still a really sharp blade spinning in it!

P.S. Mine has a mulching or baggin option.  I almost always use the
mulching- except when I need some green stuff of my compost pile!