RE: Web Pages of our gardens

I have only skimmed thru your pictures Chris.. but
wow, how nice.:)

Chris, have you read Marges latest posts? I doubt she
has time to do anything.... not that she would not
want to, but there are only so many hours in a day!

So my proposal is.... I can make a page and add links
to any of your web pages or yahoo picture sites. DO
NOTE- they will not be protected from anyone surfing
the net and happens to wander over there.. that said.

when the day comes that Marge is not busy... she can
grab them and put them on our official page.... if
Chris Lindsey doesn't so something first.

and yes,  still have all the head count messages saved
at home.... but I doubt everyone responded. So Chris
Lindsey if you are reading this (I doubt it, but will
send him a copy) just how many of us are there here?

Donna