RE: Web Pages of our gardens

Thanks Donna for volunteering!  You've been posting photos all along, you
seem like an appropriate person to pull this together!

I haven't read much of anything lately!  The only reason I've been writing
lately is because there's no school this week and it's too cold and wet to
garden.  Also, I'm enjoying playing on my computer doing searches and
working on my plant documentation.  I have a new bed to plan as well so that
come spring I will be able to move plants around without all that trial and
error.

For the record, I have these web pages:

http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/ (All daylily related. Pictures of
convention gardens, and photos of two local daylily shows that I
co-chaired.)
http://photos.yahoo.com/chrispnpt (Photos of my garden and garden related
subjects including my local garden club's show.)

Chris